In this edition of the podcast, we are joined by Deborah Brautigam, author of Will Africa feed China and The Dragon’s Gift: The Real Story of China in Africa to talk about China-Africa relations and misconceptions of China’s role on the African continent.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dí¶rrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Deborah Brautigam (guest): Twitter | Blog
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- China in Africa
- Africities 2015 Summit
- 7th Forum on China-Africa Cooperation
- Deborah’s talk at Wits University: “Feeding Frenzy – Fictions & Facts about China, Africa & the Media” on November 17
Thanks for listening! We are grateful to African Arguments for supporting the podcast. If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.