AAP#6: Elections in West Africa with Cynthia Ohayon and Kamissa Camara
West Africa experts Cynthia Ohayon and Kamissa Camara join us to talk about the outcome of this year’s elections in West Africa and their national and regional implications.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dörrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Cynthia Ohayon (guest): Twitter
- Kamissa Camara (guest): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Every 16-year-old in Sweden will get a copy of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s feminist manifesto
- The original Ted-Talk
- South African Institute of International Affairs
- The International Crisis Group’s West Africa publications
- National Endowment for Democracy Africa page
Thanks for listening! We are grateful to African Arguments for supporting the podcast. If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.