AAP#9: On South Africa’s doom and gloom
In this podcast, we are joined by Martin Plaut and Gushwell Brooks to discuss the deplorable state of South African politics.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dörrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Martin Plaut (guest): Twitter
- Gushwell Brooks (guest): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- William Kentridge “Notes Towards a Model Opera” exhibition at the Goodman Gallery in Johannesburg
- Justice Malala – We have now begun our descent: How to Stop South Africa losing its way
- “West Africa: Word, Symbol, Song” exhibition at the British Library in London
- JT Rappé
Thanks for listening! If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.