In this podcast, we are joined by Martin Plaut and Gushwell Brooks to discuss the deplorable state of South African politics.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dörrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Martin Plaut (guest): Twitter
- Gushwell Brooks (guest): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- William Kentridge “Notes Towards a Model Opera” exhibition at the Goodman Gallery in Johannesburg
- Justice Malala – We have now begun our descent: How to Stop South Africa losing its way
- “West Africa: Word, Symbol, Song” exhibition at the British Library in London
- JT Rappé
Thanks for listening! If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.