AAP#7: That was Africa’s 2015
We are joined by Richard Dowden, Director of the Royal African Society, and Yinka Adegoke, the editor of Quartz Africa, to discuss the big trends of Africa’s 2015.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dörrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Yinka Adegoke (guest): Twitter
- Richard Dowden (guest): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Defining the Narrative – group exhibition at the Gallery Momo in Cape Town
- Boris Lojkine’s “Hope” at the IMDB
- Moussa Touré’s “La Prigoue” at the IMDB and Amazon
- “Fortunes of Africa: A 5,000 Year History of Wealth, Greed and Endeavour” by Martin Meredith
- “Im Schatten des Baobab: Tic Toc Tausendbein und andere Geschichten aus Burkina Faso” by Anne Wenkel
- Main discussion
Thanks for listening! We are grateful to African Arguments for supporting the podcast. If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.