AAP#8: Who will win Uganda’s 2016 elections?
Ugandan journalist Rosebell Kagumire and Crisis Group analyst Magnus Taylor join us to discuss Uganda’s upcoming elections.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dörrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Rosebell Kagumire (guest): Twitter
- Magnus Taylor (guest): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- IOL – Sparrow and Hart: ‘Racists should leave SA’
- BBC 4 – The Boat Children
- Reports by Raymond Mujuni on YouTube
- International Crisis Group –Burkina Faso: Transition, Act II
- Mail & Guardian Africa
- Articles by Christine Mungai
Thanks for listening! If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.
For more on this topic, see: