AAP#10: Africa’s Boom and Bust
Mansour Sy and Lorenzo Fioramonti join us to share some very different but equally thought-provoking visions on how Africa should approach falling commodities prices, a trend that has thrown many African economies into disarray.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dörrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Mansour Sy (guest): Homepage
- Lorenzo Fioramonti (guest): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- El Anatsui “Five Decades” exhibition at the Carriageworks gallery in Sidney
- Foresight Africa: Top Priorities for the Continent in 2016
- Why did French Justice Minister Christiane Taubira resign?
- Action-research network WE-Africa
- New Economy Accelerator
- Mansour Sy: Managing commodity price risk for African economies: Now or never
Thanks for listening! If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at [email protected].
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.