Five months after taking office, President Muhammadu Buhari has finally named his cabinet. Journalist James Schneider and analyst Lagun Akinloye join us to discuss why it took so long, what the ramifications are, and whether Buhari’s anti-corruption drive means anything in the long term.
Follow us and our guests:
- Desné Masie (co-host): Twitter
- Peter Dí¶rrie (co-host/producer): Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Lagun Akinloye (political analyst on Nigeria and the head of Public Relations for the Central Association of Nigerians in the UK): Twitter
- James Schneider (senior correspondent at the New African Magazine): Twitter
- African Arguments: Twitter | Facebook | Homepage
- Nigeria and the Buhari Administration
Thanks for listening! We are grateful to African Arguments for supporting the podcast. If you would like to support us, have a suggestion for a topic we should cover or a guest we should invite, please get in touch! There are links to the social media profiles of our hosts above, or drop us a line at email@example.com.
The music on this podcast was kindly provided by DJ Maramza.